Trade shows have radically changed. Increasingly today’s busy prospects come to your trade show booth ready to take steps forward in their decision making process. They have used the resources of the Internet to research the vendors, products and services they want to visit. Now they enter your booth with specific questions they want to have answered ASAP.
Is your exhibit staff trained to sell in this new trade show environment?
Are you ready to move prospects one step closer becoming your customer in your booth?
Do you have the right people staff your booth to do this?
Matt Hill, The Hill Group, and Andy Paul, Zero-Time Selling, Inc., announce the launch of their new trade show sales training workshop: Advanced Trade Show Selling Skills Workshop – Expert Edition.
This one of a kind training teaches exhibit staffs from companies of all sizes and industries how to return home from trade shows with something more substantial than just a list of random sales leads: such as qualified prospects who are ready and anxious to talk with your salespeople.
Andy and Matt delivered this workshop at the Exhibitor Show 2013 in Las Vegas this past March. It was very well received and the audience ratings were excellent.
Training modules for the Advanced Trade Show Selling Skills Workshop include:
• Your Show’s Objectives • Prospect Disqualification
• Greeting and Engaging • Working with In-Booth Presentations
• Value-based Elevator Answers • Effective Use of Sales Stories
• Qualifying Questions That Work • Selling with Maximum Impact in the Least Time
• Cross-Selling • Learning to Ask For What You Want
• Dismissing • Continuous Improvement of Selling Skills
• Handling Tough Questions • The Essential Metrics You Should Be Tracking
For more information contact: