Looking for presenter training that doesn't take two days?
We can train 5-50 people in four hours. One-on-one with your executives in two hours.
Perfect for: Keynotes, Sales & marketing presentations, Conference session presentations
Our unique peer-coaching model means everyone's working, no one is waiting for his/her turn. Each trainer has 20+ years of presentation experience.
- In one half-day session, we'll help perfect their delivery and organize their presentation ideas into meaningful content. Then we'll work with them to define visual and other presentation aids that help connect with and move your audience.
- We've done it before, helping a range of clients including Intel, HP, Infosys, Cadence, Axcient, Perceptive Software and Microsoft.
- We make house calls and office calls, so you save travel time and keep confidential materials safely in-house. Check out our video of this workshop here.
- Generate more interest and follow up
- Stand out from all other presentations
- Improve this key professional skill
- Learn to make professional, compelling presentations
- Discover and enhance natural presentation strengths
- Create your own coaches for lasting improvement
Unique Training Format and Methodology
- We don’t need two days and a format that has everyone constantly waiting for their turn.
- Every attendee is totally engaged so the workshop only takes four-to-six hours – and we get better results than two-day programs.
- In the small group format, there is one of our trainers working every small group of five attendees.This means that every attendee is engaged and working all of the time.
- In our multiple group format, one of our trainers works with up to four small groups at a time.
- With our peer-coaching model for both the small-group and multiple-group formats, every attendee is observing, coaching, or presenting - no one is waiting. Everyone is engaged and working all of the time.
- Our unique methodology provides the right amount of rehearsal and critique, and lets individuals profit by their colleagues’ efforts. Experience accumulates faster, and it sticks.
"I had a great time at the training and I thought you all did an amazing job, that is an impressive group of guys you work with J I took some of the things I learned in the quick wrap up and have applied them to my presentations as well. Our team had a TON of positive feedback and I even went as far as to put together a survey on it afterward to help improve for next year." - Ashley Flynn, Perceptive Software
"The feedback from the three, four-hour presenter training sessions you provided Cree this week was that it was more effective than the two-day presentation training they all went through last October. Nice Job! Tami Timperino – Cree" - Tami Timperio
"Matt- Thanks for the great training yesterday, the team looked very engaged during my time with you and in passing by a few times during the working groups." - Tina Lally, Axcient, January 2013
President, The Hill Group
Matt has been a professionally speaker and trainer for 25 years. He is an expert at helping his clients integrate their natural verbal and non-verbal presenter skills.
Roybal AssociatesPhil has been speaking and coaching for more than 30 years. Phil can help you produce compelling content, visual aids, and delivery. He draws out the best in his client's natural presenter ability.
Owner Grid GatewayScott has been presenting and motivating people for more than 25 years. He creates supportive environments where people are encouraged to help each other.
Owner Altisima MarketingJim has been a acclaimed speaker for more than 20 years. He brings his executive-level marketing experience and his acting and directing background to his presenter training.
Event Marketing Manager, Treasure Data
Laura has been presenting and training presenters for over 10 years. Her theater background combined with her corporate experience make her an effective trainer and coach.
Managing Member, Yosemite Capital LLCTom's 20+ years of presenting and training experience has taken him around the world. He is an expert at focusing attendees on meeting the objective of their presentations.
Board Director, High Tech ExecutiveEvert has been a high-technology executive for over 25 years. As a presenter trainer and coach, he brings his extensive international presentation experience to his attendees.
Board Director, High Tech Executive
Phil has been speaking, presenting, and training for more than 25 years. He brings out the best in people with his personable, approachable style.
Download the pdf of this page here.
Please contact Matt Hill for our fees and more information: 408-257-7828